We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking;
• Have 3+ years of experience in building iOS apps;
• Have experience with Swift/Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs;
• Have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML);
• Be familiar with Xcode;
• Be able to write unit tests and functional for your code that ensure proper coverage.
It would be a plus:
• If you had a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
• If you showcased to us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far;
• If you have experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
• You will contribute to the development of the existing iOS app, as well as build from the ground up new apps which will complement the ecosystem, handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
• You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, with UX designers, QA engineers and other developers.
• You will have to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new ways to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the technology.