Inside Sales Representative for France
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Representative for France active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales or equivalent
- Excellent correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to work independently with excellent initiative skills within in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and French
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region France.This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with experience in a similar position, exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus French, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Working on and coordinating responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment
- Performing other duties as assigned