Team Leader for Accounts Payable
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Experience in accounting and people management;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Any other language it is a plus;
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Likes to work with processes ;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work with big volumes of data;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Accounts Payable process;
- Conducting Accounts Payable according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments;
- Documenting implemented and conducted controls;
- Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction;
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions (KPI);
- Provide support in training new comers and providing guidance to accounting staff to optimize performance including assisting in monitoring workloads to ensure timely completion of accounts payable activities;
- Responsible with Auditors and Internal controls requirement;
- Coordinating daily activities in terms of vendor invoices validation and posting, payment proposal preparation, vendors reconciliation, inter-unit transactions, dispute management, travel expenses process, in-force segregations control etc.
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Providing support to the Head of GSA Accounting, to other GSA departments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees, within the frame of Service Level Agreement;
- GPD (Goals and Performance Dialogue) responsibility for the team in his area of responsibility;
- Support the alignment between Bosch and foreign company cultures;
- Approval of vacations, days off, HO and requests for the team in his area of responsibility (ICC, WorkOns);
- Supporting IDM request for the team in his area or responsibility;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/ external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior managers.