Sales Representative/Key Account Manager with SAP
The ideal candidate:
- SAP experience it's a must;
- higher education ;
- fluent in English at intermediate-advanced level (written and spoken) with good communication skills; capacity to argument/ convince ;
- ability to build rapport and trust, in an excellent manner, with a friendly and informative approach ;
- highly customer-focused, resilient, capable to remain calm in conflict situations ;
- 1+ years experience in a similar position in a commercial environment (sales, customer care) ;
- Computer skills - intermediate/advanced: Word, Excel ;
- Adaptable person, proactive, with flexible thinking and initiative ;
- driving license B category – mandatory ;
- prioritise and multitask ;
- induces a professional, powerful image ;
- Dynamic, proactive ;
- Team player.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing successful business cooperation, in order to build and maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company’s products ;
- Attracting the potential client’s attention and turn that interest into sales ;
- Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs ;
- Collects and reports relevant market information ;
- Achieve sales objectives ;
- Maintain good relationship with assigned clients ;
- Evaluate the customer potential within allocated area and identifying new business opportunities and challenges ;
- Monitor market evolution in terms of consumption habits of the costumers as well as competition activities ;
- Regular customer visits ;
- Accurate activity reporting ;
- Intensive travel in the allocated territory.
We are able to offer you:
- Good working conditions;
- Good remuneration;
- Teamwork with young professionals;
- Participation in the development and / or implementation of various complex projects;
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge;
- Opportunities for career development.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
If you are innovative, ambitious, enterprising, fresh and you have free spirit of thought - this is the job you dream about! Become part of our team!
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.