Support Engineer with Italian
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- ENGLISH and ITALIAN – advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
Our client is a company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing.
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!