Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Cerinte
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Previous experience in multi-threaded applications and performance optimization
• Proven experience in working with the following technologies/tools:
o CocoaLumberJack for logging
• Ability to develop in Objective-C
• Experience with Unit tests and automated tests
• Experience with Git
• Good communication abilities and a team player attitude
• Capacity to adapt to diverse work
• Good level in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
• Good knowledge of iOS development is a plus.
We are looking for a future colleague who:
• Will be taking charge of the RushFiles MacOS client with a role in the development of its iOS mobile client and evolve where necessary to ensure a performant and extensible design and architecture.
• Will work in a cross-functional team executing on roadmap initiatives and be part of the product development effort from specification to production on a product with many challenging data presentation aspects.
• Will be part of a high-paced, collaborative environment, with focus on agile development and a quick response to changing needs and rapid product evolution, keeping a close eye on quality and testability.
What we’ll hook you up with:
• The opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
• Competitive salary based on experience and knowledge
• A flexible schedule
• Very good benefits package including full SPA membership
• Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
• And a pet friendly environment :)