Support Technician French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Technician French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Cegeka is a System Integrator that provides Managed Services for multiple customers across Europe on a 24 by 7 basis. The CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Centre) Division is structured on 3 main levels of technical competence: Support Technician, Support Engineer and System Engineer. The 3 levels act as a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Team operates in shifts, from Monday to Friday, with working hours between 08:00 AM to 20:00 EET.
• Improving customer relationship due to professional Service desk support
• Analyzing tickets/requests generated by the customer by calls/email or web submit;
The tasks are related to:
• Investigating network connectivity issues: Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN;
• Working with: Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Virtuals machines, Citrix Xenapp, SAP, AS400;
• Troubleshooting applications as: Microsoft Office (Outlook issues for ex), VPN (Symantec, F5), AS400, projects specific applications;
• Troubleshooting on: PCs (laptop + desktop), tablet, Thin Client, printers;
• Administrative aspects such as user creation on Active Directory, mailbox/DL creation, other accounts (Wi-Fi etc.);
• Examining all assigned tickets/problems, evaluating complexity, impact and priority
• Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority and impact
• Escalating problems according to procedures (to the 2nd Level Support Engineers)
• Ensuring follow-up of all issues and proper documentation in the incident management tool
• Taking decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback to users
• Perform outbound communication to verify statuses, when missing information or when feedback is needed to proceed
• Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard, giving support to colleagues
• Working in accordance with Cegeka quality standards, procedures and work instructions
• Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and work processes
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent French skills
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent customer support skills
• Good technical skills: hardware/software troubleshooting, remote connectivity, etc
• Team spirit
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots