Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• University or technical high school degree;
• Good English (Speaking/Understanding) knowledge;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based systems and IT hardware products;
• Good understanding of networking( OSI, TCP/IP models, routers, firewalls, VPN);
• Experience in MS based operating systems (Windows 7; Windows 7; Windows 10) and IT equipment support (routers, switches, servers, PC's, laptops);
• Experience with CISCO equipment’s;
• Experience in MS Servers (2000, 2003, 2008 )would be an advantage;
• Experience with Sun OS would be an advantage;
• Experience with proprietary OS's, UNIX-like, would be an advantage;
• Experience with CITRIX would be an advantage;
• Experience with VDI would be an advantage (virtual desktop interface);
• Cisco courses would be an advantage;
• General IT experience +2 years.
• Driving License would be an advantage;
• Demonstrated problem solving and must possess the ability to progress technically at a fast pace and retain technical information well;
• Calm and decisive in high pressure situations when customers have critical support issues;
• Capable of working in a distributed team-based environment;
• Good communication skills.
• You will be part of the IT support team that provides L2 support for company employees;
• The main responsibilities are: hardware and software configuration and maintenance, Active Directory, Windows Servers, networking and phone systems;
• You will have to solve tasks related to: server administration, file permissions, antivirus, backup and file archiving;
• You will work in a ticketing system.