Internship - Email Sending Specialist
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
What do you need:
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Basic knowledge with Linux and Windows systems
• Basic knowledge with networking concepts (IP, domains, routing, DNS etc.)
• Knowledge of top email providers
• Attention to details
• Proactive with a “go-getter” attitude
• Desire to learn new technologies and skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task to meet deadlines
• Creative problem solver
• Resistance to repetitive failure
You will learn how to:
• Develop technical setup for digital marketing campaigns
• Manage required resources (domains and IPs) to ensure successful delivery of email marketing campaigns;
• Track and report email campaign metrics (open rate, click‐thru, list size, unsubscribes, etc.);
• Source, configure and deploy email marketing campaigns based on optimized setup.
• Actively monitor delivery logs while campaigns are deployed and take appropriate actions as required;
• Observe and flag changes in email marketing campaigns;
• Assist R&D Specialists in developing new email delivery strategies or improving existing ones when required;
• Perform email testing before launching of each marketing campaign;
• A/B test with different email campaign setup such as subject lines, creatives etc. in order to increase conversion rates;
• Analyze data and recommend daily campaigns to be delivered;
• Stay up-to-date with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to emailing.
Location: Bucharest, Alba Iulia Square
Duration: 1 month
Part time: 4 h + 1
Compensation: Fixed salary + commission depending on performance
Opportunity to hire: 3
During the internship:
• A well-deserved salary and performance commission
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• We hold a cool event every month
• Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
• We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
!!! You can turn this internship into a full time job as a permanent member of the team !!!
After you join our team:
• “Employee of the month” performance bonus
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
• Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
• Career path to help you evolve
• “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen