Recruitment Sourcer Analyst with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Recruitment Sourcer Analyst with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Education: Undergraduate degree, preferably in Human Resources, or equivalent work experience
- Good command of Italian and English (C1)
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in an HR and / or Recruitment, preferable in IT industry
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels.
- Passion for sourcing and recruitment world
As a Recruitment Sourcer Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the Sourcing subgroup, coordinating the execution of a range of processes within the Talent Acquisition Service line and providing consistent high-quality support to the business in collaboration with Leads and in accordance with the following service process lines:
- Internet sourcing/Prescreening; Candidate engagemet/HR Phone Interview; Market Intelligence reports;
- Ensure the completion of all administrative tasks related to the implementation and the execution of the service lines noted above in the team;
- Ensure the Team performs information maintenance and updates for all service lines in an accurate and timely manner;
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders & clients as well as with the internal team to ensure processes and policies consistency and efficiency.
In terms of Market intelligence, you will have the ownership to:
- Gather, evaluate and report external competitor intelligence;
- Collaborate with Team Leads and project’s SDL to understand recruiting demand, develop and customize marketing messages and share best practices;
- Identify and analyze the potential of new sourcing opportunities;
- Generate reports, cull-out data from databases and provide the same to different stake-holders;