HR Reporting and Budgeting Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Reporting and Budgeting Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* Proven working experience as a compensation specialist, experiencing modern HR systems and demands and relevant experience with HR compensation cycle management and budgeting practices;
* Technical skills - ease to work with various systems - extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office (advanced Excel is a must);
* Ability to analyze data and make connections between different reports;
* Very good organizational and analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability, understanding of HR systems and processes;
* Very good communication skills and ability to quickly integrate in a team; * Autonomous, rigorous, self-motivated and problem-solving attitude;
* Able to plan and organize own work, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner;
* Delivering HR recurrent, ad-hoc and advanced reports of various complexity, HR analytics linked to staff dynamics and costs, investigating systems strengths and weaknesses and following-up on corrections and updates.
* Continuous improvement and efficiency enhancement of reporting activity, by investigating the systems capabilities and development needs to accommodate business needs linked to staff reporting.
* Actively involved in HR change projects, ensuring data analysis, mapping, implementation of changes etc.
* Participate and contribute to staff cost budget building and control during the year, perform different simulations for total compensation cost analysis.
* Analyzes collected data, determining historical trends, calculating variances, reconciling differences and reporting HR information so that to obtain a synthetic overview of the workforce data and staff costs at group level;
* Ensures timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for both HR and management team; presenting relevant HR information and proposing related recommendations for decision making purposes.
* Ensures sensitive HR data and related processes are properly handled in line with legislative requirements, confidentiality policy and best practices;
* Proactively manages relationships with stakeholders
* Maintains accurate databases from reporting tools and creates dashboards for HR Business Partners to facilitate access to accurate and up-to-date information.
* Monitor and analyze the real evolution of the payroll. Deduce from that the factors of downward slide in comparison with the budget.
* Contributes to the building of the total compensation policy, visualize the effects of a new salary policy and facilitate decisions.
* Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
* Provides support for development and implementation of HR dashboards for different legal entities, business lines, cost centers etc.
* In assigned areas of responsibility constantly monitor processes and their associated tools; propose & implement continuous improvement actions (after validation with management); act as gatekeeper for assigned processes.