Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Experience (3+ years) as Oracle SQL and PL/SQL developer;
- Sound understanding of Oracle architecture and relational databases;
- Hands-on experience with data modeling and data management concepts;
- Advanced English;
- Develop new and support existing Oracle SQL/ PLSQL code;
- Create and manage artifacts (views, procedures, etc.);
- Implement new features and enhancements to the existing production system;
- Write and maintain technical documentation;
- Cooperate with other teams responsible for application development.
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.