Statistical Forecast Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Statistical Forecast Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
The statistical forecast planner is responsible for analyzing the historical data and, using all available insights ( market trends/in market sales, big promotional campaigns across Europe and innovation, price changes) , will provide a statistical forecast projection for the long term ( 6 to 18 months). This statistical forecast proposal will be presented to the business along with solid reasons to believe. Usage of forecasting tools (as SAS, APO), and updating of the statistical models, will be part of the role responsibilities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- University Degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (Statistical , Business, Supply Chain, or related field);
- Proven experience in statistical forecasting, including tools for statistical forecasting and statistical models (in SAS, APO, etc);
- Experience in Demand Planning and S&OP process, preferable within a FMCG multinational company;
- Language Skills: English (Required);High level of knowledge of the ERP systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office advanced, development of reporting tools.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Working as Statistical forecast planner you will be part of our success by:
- Implementing in the forecasting tool (SAS, APO) , modelling parameters for a better statistical forecast;
- Proactively and constantly asking for any type of relevant information, existing in the organisation, such as in market sales, trends analyses; assertively get in contact with KSOP managers and demand planners to receive these information. Incorporate these insights into the forecasting estimation;
- Interpreting results or complex data of information;
- Presenting reasons to believe in the statistical forecast provided to business;Constantly checking the estimations generated, if they make sense, before sharing them with the internal customers ( S&OP Managers, Categories leads, Demand Planners, - - Sales and Marketing managers, Supply Planning Managers);
- Showing curiosity in understanding what is happening with our categories in the market, how are trend developing, what are competitors activities, what price changes are happening in the market, and use multiple ways to find this (networking externally, colleagues in Kellogg, public data on internet, etc).
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.