Embedded Software Engineer - Connectivity
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Embedded Firmware skills and experience
- Strong C programming skills
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (IP, UDP, TCP) and Wireless Communications (BLE, Wi-Fi, ZigBee)
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- English verbal and written communication skills
What makes the difference:
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures and peripherals
- Knowledge of real-time systems and RTOS
- Basic ability to interpret mixed signal PCB schematics
- Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography protocols
We are looking for talented Software Engineers to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly skilled engineers in Bucharest, in developing software protocols on NXP Wireless ARM-Cortex M microcontrollers.
You will be working with protocols such as Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth Mesh, Thread and ZigBee stacks and various application layers, following the latest standardization activities and setting the trends in the Internet of Things community.
Main responsibilities will be designing and integrating software modules and features, code, review, and document the modules/features, to meet the needs of high profile, Fortune 500 customers.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.