Service Desk Agent - German & English
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Context of the job:
With over 4500 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors. Customers use our services to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers. As well as the Belgian domestic market, Cegeka also has branches in the Netherlands, Poland and Romania, where we have subsidiary companies for remote management and software development.
Cegeka is a System Integrator that provides Managed Services for multiple customers across Europe on a 24 by 7 basis. The CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Centre) Division is structured on 3 main levels of technical competence: Support Technician, Support Engineer and System Engineer. The 3 levels act as a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
You are part of the Cegeka 1st Level Team and you are our main customer interface. The response time and accuracy of our support highly depend on your work. Your mission is to provide technical remote support in German and English for our Europe based customers. The 1st Level Team operates in shifts, from Monday to Friday, with working hours between 08:00 AM to 20:00 EET.
• Improving customer relationship due to professional Service desk support
• Analyzing tickets/ requests generated by the customer by calls/ email or web submit
• Examining all assigned tickets/ problems, evaluating complexity, impact and priority
• Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority and impact
• Escalating problems according to procedures (to the 2d level Support Engineers)
• Ensuring follow-up of all issues and proper documentation in the incident management tool
• Taking decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback to users
• Perform outbound communication to verify statuses, when missing information or when feedback is needed to proceed
• Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard, giving support to colleagues
• Working in accordance with Cegeka quality standards, procedures and work instructions
• Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimize service offered and work processes
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent German skills
• Excellent English skills
• Excellent customer support skills
• Good technical skills: hardware/ software troubleshooting, remote connectivity, etc
• Team spirit
• Punctuality and flexibility
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Private medical subscription (you can choose between two providers)
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym subscription (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Fruits at the office
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots