Full Stack Developer Lead
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• 8+ years of experience;
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field;
• Expert knowledge of Python and/or Java;
• Knowledge or hands-on experience of Redis, AWS, Google cloud, GraphQL, Hadoop, Hive would be a plus;
• Background in distributed systems and/or developing enterprise software systems;
• Strong communication and ability to work well on a team;
• Previous team leading experience.
Our client is a well-funded startup on new age technologies. As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, our customer has thoroughly redefined the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. This cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. In this position, you will develop key backend and frontend components used by some of the largest companies in the world.
• Design and develop a robust data infrastructure both for customer data collections and partner data;
• Design and scale a massive-scale (100+ PB) data collection effort that can be organized and fetched in near real-time;
• Participate in the design and facilitate the development of key back-end components in Python and Java;
• Develop highly scalable systems using open source technologies like PHP, MySQL, , Angular, JQuery, css, and cloud technologies (Amazon EC2);
• Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features, collaborate with SREs, Devs, PMs and customer support;
• Develop and maintain a culture that values commitments, collaboration, and quality work;