INCIDENT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Bachelor degree or 3 year diploma;
- Excellent communication in German;
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes;
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting;
- Experience should be from voice based technical support desk, supporting Americas/Europe/ EMEA etc. continent customers.
- Receives incidents through ticketing system, issues reported by Customer (Legal Entities);
- Identifes, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group;
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation;
- Performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure;
- Draws up reports;
- Liaison between the teams in charge of contracts.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!