Account Receivable with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Minimum bachelors degree, in accounting finance or related field are plus;
- Working experience in relevant field is a plus;
- English on intermediate level is essential;
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills is essential.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transactions; sales report / expense statements and miscellaneous invoices;
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure that the requirements are met within agreed deadlines;
- Collection activities;
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!