SMT Production Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SMT Production Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
* + 4 years supervisory/ coordination experience
* + 3 years manufacturing experience
* Excellent knowledge of EMS Production Area and overall Production business model
* Correct understanding of cost management and action plans to control those
* Very good problem solving skills in a technical environment
Leadership and communication Skills
* Excellent skills in people coordination: fair, honest and disciplined leadership
* Assertive while enlisting cooperation
* High abilities to organize and prioritize
* Initiative and ownership of Production area allocated
* Strong communication abilities: verbal, written and diplomatic
* Ability to communicate with all departments with scope of achieving customer requirements
* Ability to transmit work decisions and organizations aspects to people in coordination, in order to understand clear business objectives and the way to achieve those
* English language is a must for advanced level
Production Coordinator main responsibility will be to coordinate all resources allocated for SMT production area in order to achieve the results (Quantity, Quality, Time, Costs), target set for performance indicators (. Efficiency, Scrap) and business objectives (Customer audits, etc.).
Main areas of responsibility
> Coordinates the resources and processes for the area of accountability in SMT production area in order to meet key business indicators: efficiency, quality, 5S, with efficient budget costing actions and respecting committed terms to our clients.
> Coordination of the activities from SMT production area (people, processes, improvement projects), in a functional and lean manner, in order to meet company indicators:
o Productivity Indicators
o Quality Indicators
o Budget efficiency
> Part of Customer Focus Team’s activity
> Manage a good communication and a solid relationship with all departments involved in production support process, based on good practice sharing (Warehouse, Engineering, Quality, Training, etc.)
> Runs regular management activities for his/ her area of accountability
> Responsible for the coordination of resources in executing the production operation according to work instructions, production planning and customer specification
> Responsible for the Quality of the products/ shifts allocated/ SMT
> Responsible for improving and optimizing the production process ( CHO)
> Responsible for team coordination, technical and administrative:
> Ensures through the resources available that all the production volumes are made as planned in order to respect the on time delivery to the client
> Ensures that all the team is compliant with the work instructions, when operating the production equipment, the raw material, etc.
> Actively participates to problem solving with peers from other support areas (. Quality, Engineering, Warehouse etc.) in finding the best solution for the company.
> Prepares specific reports for his/ her area of accountability.
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process. We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!