Business Development Representative - Spanish
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Looking for an Oracle University Global Business Development Representative responsible for the inbound sales, through incoming interactions (calls, e-mails, chats, inbound form) for Oracle University customers worldwide, while assuring a high level of satisfaction and targets achievement.
The Business Development Representative will be a trusted training advisor for the Oracle University customers contacting us through the inbound channels and a key contributor in growing Oracle revenue worldwide.
• Responsible for identifying all customer interactions up sell opportunities, providing the best solutions to fit the customers’ needs and performing all the necessary follow-up actions to transform the opportunities into revenue;
• Responsible for identifying and transferring complex customer enquiries to designated departments for further investigation according to the procedure in place, but still having ownership over the enquiry and making sure a resolution is in place in due time;
• Providing customers with accurate and consistent information on OU education offerings, the availability of products, information related to the end to end process
• Managing all customer courses demand by contacting the customers in maximum 24-48 hours, providing the best solution fitting their needs and convincing them to acquire the OU course/product by making a firm booking;
• Basic understanding and continuous study of the Oracle Technology and Oracle University trainings and tools;
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate departments within Oracle;
• Demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative and flexibility in performing daily job functions and always portraying a professional and positive image to the customer;
• Flexibility for working in shifts and adapting to the country/ region’s working hour interval if required in order to provide customer support and contribute to the achievement of the business revenue recognition KPIs around quarter and year end;
Education & Experience requirements
• University degree
• Foreign Languages – Excellent oral and written English and Spanish skills
• Proficient in using Windows, MS Office, e-mail and Internet
• Experience in using Oracle applications – preferred
• Previous Sales experience or sales related – customer frontline – at least 1-2 years preferred
• Previous experience preferably in an IT or Education environment
• Experience in using online applications for administrative/ operational processes (previous usage of Oracle tools preferred)
• Knowledge of IT education market is advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
• Strong sales and marketing skills: needs analysis, positioning, and business justification and closing
• Strong active listening towards fast and accurate customer needs identification
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, competitive driven to achieve the individual and the team’s objectives and targets
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment.
• Self-motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
• Ability to work in a global team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
• Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
• Competitive salary, benefits, including incentives based on selling performance.