Sales Team Leader/Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DCypher Media active
View all jobs Sales Team Leader/Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania that specializes in user acquisition and monetization of mobile apps.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop technology solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
- At least 2-3 years management experience in a similar position; telesales and inbound experience is a competitive advantage;
- Experienced in customer relationship management;
- Excellent people and team management;
- Self-starter, ambitious, well organized, able to assimilate information and learn quickly;
- Very accurate and reliable, focused on quality;
- Analytical person, problem solving, solution and people oriented;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; easy adaptable to new things and to a dynamic company and environment;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- University Degree.
- Monitor the team performance on a daily basis and ensure the accomplishment of the individual and team objectives and Key Performance Indicators;
- Manage people, tools, processes and procedures in order to ensure delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base in due time ;
- Provide day-to-day support, coaching, direction and leadership to front line team members;
- Ensure planning, scheduling, procedures and code of conduct are respected by all team members;
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities;
- Drive standardization and productivity improvement within the team;
- Attend meetings and present performance indicators during internal or external operations reviews
• Competitive Salary
• Professional Training
• Traveling Abroad
• Healthcare Insurance
• Open, friendly and informal social (Dutch) culture
Apply to this job