Business Analyst with French
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Experience on a similar position minimum 2/3 years;
- Experience in Agile methodology and in working with Jira ;
- MS Office knowledge: Excel (vlookup, pivot), Office, PowerPoint - advanced level;
- Technical knowledges of JAVA, SQL - intermediate level;
- French: B2;
- English: B2
The Business Analyst is responsible of conceiving the container and the functional content of a computer solution for the Neocase application. Activity involves:
- Participation in weekly meetings with clients;
- Collection of functional specifications;
- Ensuring the implementation of the specifications;
- Parameterization in Neocase;
- Ticket support;
- Coordination of developing activities (60%): estimations with developers, discussions with clients;
- Monitoring on-going projects.