Travel Advisor with German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
Ideal Candidate for the Travel Advisor
• Customer oriented
• Good level of English and German language
• Adaptable and flexible type of person
• Excellent problem solving skills with attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High school degree and/or college degree
• Nice to have prior Contact Center/ travel industry / Customer care experience;
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: To process hotel and service bookings and confirm new requests, amendments and cancellations as quickly, efficiently and accurately as possible.
• To provide language customer support & transaction processing for B2B clients/travel agencies/travelers and/or partners, and end Customers
• To provide Customer Support of Bookings / Servicing of Bookings through all three channels – chat, email and phone for the following: amendments, cancellations, general queries from agents (contact center for outbound travel) and end user (Global support for OTR (On the road issues), reconfirmations, relocations, complaints
• To meet and exceed KPIs (AHT, quality, CSAT)
• To gain and maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge of hotel/service providers and accepted alternatives.
• To follow processes and policies
• To follow documentation standards
• Ability to work rotating shifts to cover the Departments operating hours
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.