Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile OC Prod HR Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
• 5+ years of recruitment experience;
• Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization;
• Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates;
• Capable of managing changes and deadlines with strong project management skills;
• Having the ability to work well in diverse teams;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to ensure that all stakeholders are apprised of Talent Acquisition efforts and strategies;
• Above average organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Solid sense of self-motivation, perseverance and positive attitude;
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Consult with hiring managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies;
• Provide a strong candidate experience from initial contact through onboarding;
• Actively participate and drive diversity initiatives through building strong partnerships, networking and community engagement;
• Be an advocate and example of our Client's core values and beliefs;
• Identify qualified applicants, conduct screening interviews, coordinate onsite interviews and evaluate applicant qualifications;
• Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media and other on-line capabilities;
• Aggressively search, build and maintain networks of candidates/sources through LinkedIn and other sites;
• Participate in active community recruiting: recruit potential employees from competition and/or other companies;
• Educate and influence hiring leaders on candidate skills, recruiting processes, strategies and market conditions.