Intelligence is a top notch team of IT professionals that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class digital applications and tools to help companies underpin their business goals with best available technology.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similiar;
- Experience in developing Tableau applications;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding the testing efforts by analyzing the requirements of project;
- Defining technical analysis and requirements on Business Intelligence Projects;
- Supporting the design and the development of data model;
- Designing and developing Tableau applications;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Enchancing and maintaining existing Tableau applications, using internal development
- Taking part in teleconferences with the users to gather requirements and/or to discuss the
- Private healthcare plan;
- Breakfast at office;
- Refreshing massage at work;
- Bookster subscription (thousands of books available for our employees);
- Bonuses in accordance with performance;
- The expenses with job related certificates are partially / totally covered.
-Working place in downtown – Victory Square;
-Flexible working time and a superb working environment;
-Interacting with a wide range of business fields;
-Possibility of growing within the company;