At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• Minimum of 1 year experience in working in a Finance /Contract Management department or in accounting processes;
• Excellent knowledge of MS office suite;
• Experience in working with Oracle applications is a strong plus;
• Analytical and rigorous, with great attention to detail;
• Proficient in English; medium level in German;
• Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines;
• Very good communication skills.
• Ensure all contracts, addendums & other legal documents are set up in Oracle according to the current applicable processes, accurately and in a timely manner;
• Monitor and perform regular updates to existing customer contracts, in order to ensure both their accuracy and the timeliness of contractual billing activities;
• Perform billing activities for license, services and maintenance contracts, in order to ensure Temenos customers’ invoicing is done timely, accurately and as agreed contractually;
• Setup and update revenue recognition contracts in Oracle, in order to ensure correct revenue recognition;
• Promote and explain the Contract Management procedures to business stakeholders, so that they are followed rigorously throughout Temenos organization;
• Provide resolution to all queries coming from internal stakeholders (Finance Controllers, Legal, and Business Process Owner);
• Ensure all key performance indicators reach the targeted level;
• Ensure all process controls are effectively implemented;
• Perform other tasks related with SSC deliverables, as may be required (i.e. various reporting activities, testing of new application functionalities, Oracle reconciliation activities, etc.).
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.