.NET Automation Developer
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
* B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree).
* 2+ years of experience in test automation (Backend & Frontend).
* Experience with an automation frameworks - Web (Selenium, chromeDriver), Mobile (Appium) & RESTful API (Postman) testing.
* Ability to understand complex software systems.
* Great team player with high communication skills
Nice to have:
* A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
* Experience in mobile automation - a major advantage.
* Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
* Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins.
* Good communication skills
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
As an Automation Developer at 888, you will:
* Join the team for building and maintaining tests of a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and more.
* Participate in designing and develop testing Automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing Automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
* Work closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
* Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
* Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
* Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality