Compliance & Delivery Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance & Delivery Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
If you are:
- A smart student with a minimum of experience on office tools;
- Familiar with English spoken and written;
- Great with communicating across any type of tams and cultures;
- A good observer with a trained eye for details;
- Flexible and self-driven type of person;
- Acquainted with Office and web-based tools;
- Able to work under pressure
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Experienced with Content Management Systems (. WordPress)
If you find enjoyment in:
- Auditing and continuously updating the offer database; verify and evaluate the performances of the active offers in the system and engage actively with all the stakeholders;
- Prepare and provide daily reports to the eMarketing teams, to management and to sales teams as required;
- Learn, understand and make sure that all Can-Spam policies are being followed and solve any complaint issues that might appear;
- Insure a good communication and liaison between multicultural teams based in US, India and Romania offices;
- Prepare & organize departmental meetings to discuss detailed topics per projects/person in order to improve the KPIs;
- Work in a friendly, flexible environment that offers you the possibility to expand your horizon business-wise;
- Website Content Optimization - Uploading offers on site
- A well-deserved salary
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter.
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate.