SAP Warehouse Management (WM) Consultant
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- 1-5 years of experience in relevant field.
- English mandatory, German nice to have.
- Travel availability.
- Business logistics and warehousing, SAP EWM in particular. Transport and automated WH, Pack Office, English;
- Design & Tests of SAP E2E flows in ARP : from decision dossier to solution design, build, test and support. Grade B or C;
- Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP PP area based on user requirements analysis;
- Propose, program or configure, document and test business solution in SAP PP application;
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions;
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
- Keep close communication with ABAP development team.
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.Dynamic, international working environment.