System Analyst BI
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Analyst BI active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science;
- The ability to understand complex technical information;
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems;
- SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system;
- Enterprise Technologies knowledge;
- Knowledge of developing processes.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics;
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case);
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.;
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimation regarding the technical solution;
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creation and maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems;
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers;
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).