SAP Basis Consultant
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
• Knowledge of SAP Landscape/Environments (Dev, QA, Pre Prod, Prod)
• Hands on experience of transport management across the environments.
• Experience of handling maintenance activities like (system Refresh, client copy)
• Experience in Certification Management? (validity of certificates, maintenance of certificates)
• In depth knowledge of Printer configuration and basic troubleshooting
• Database Management – Basic understanding of Database. Should be aware of table space size, Database extents, max/min size, DB growth calculations etc).
• Database Management – Understanding of Database upgrade.
• SAP Market Place – Procedure of raising issues with SAP, opening connections and closing connections
• Solution Manager – Understanding of Technical Monitoring, CHARM.
• Single Sign On – Experience of activating single sing on, portal etc
• Excellent understanding of ITIL (Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge Management). Knowledge of Pharma specific change management will be added advantage
• Experience of working in multi vendor environment
• Should have good communication skills
• SAP Environment build, scale and decommission
• Application technical administration, including SAP environment performance
• Migration management
• Patch management ( service packs, enhancement packs, kernel, GUI)
• Interface support
• Job scheduling
• Application database security
• Output management
• Capacity modeling and planning
• Product strategy and develpoment
• Add-on Support
• Provide project support in Basis and Solman
Sample tasks include:
o MDG project support
o FIORI setup
o PO upgrade
o Deliver PX1
o SLD migration (including SolMan)
o eDocument installation
o Document system copy / new landscape installation
o New ATC version deployment
o Sandbox server refresh
o Prepare SSO Certificate matrix
o Configure SAML2 for BI Java
o Polish & Russian Launguages installation
o SDI agent installation in ECC
o SAST upgrade
o Lumira installation
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)