Nowadays Java Developers are not simply applying and developing their technical skills, but also their soft skills. Your first challenge will start with understanding and updating the design document received from the business analyst. This may mean either having to look for clarification either from internal or external business analyst. Your next challenge will be developing the agreed solution to release and maintenance on production after thorough testing. Along the way, you will have the chance to interact with Java technologies and benefit from the support of our team, offering you the optimal challenging environment for making progress in your career.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Contribute with developing the technical solutions for enterprise projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecom.
- Provide effort estimates
- Develop design documents during coding and configuration phase
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients when choosing the optimal development solutions
What abilities will you need?
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
- Good Java Core knowledge (java 8)
- Knowledge of Spring Boot APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Web Services (nice to have)
- Maven/Gradle (nice to have)
Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detail orientation
- Fluent in English
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
- Professional development through the Buddy Program
- Internal trainings on the technologies used
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Country leading partners
- Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
- Meal Tickets
- Health and Dental insurance
- A lot of vacation days (up to 31)
- Anniversary bonus
- Public Transportation Account Expense
- Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process