Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Intern Student
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Intern Student active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language, Python
- Familiarity with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe etc.)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Prepare and run Deep Neural Network models on cloud platforms and on embedded devices
- Interact with cloud provider ML services (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, EdgeScale NXP solution etc.)
- Benchmark of inference engines on NXP embedded devices with various accelerators (Armv8 NEON, Vivante GPU, Arm Cortex-M7)
Business Line Description
NXP’s Microcontrollers & Microprocessor business line is an industry leader in embedded processing. Its scalable portfolio spans from high-performing, many-core application processors to ultra-low-power microcontrollers.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.