Order Management Specialist with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• University Degree;
• Fluency in English and German;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Energetic, self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Positive attitude, good communication skills, team player;
• Processes of SAP orders for: order confirmation, materials allocation, third-party vendors, billing, etc.;
• Creating Purchase Orders (POs) for Third Party Orders;
• Check and create potential inconsistencies between client POs and system data;
• Communication with warehouses and shippers in order to efficiently manage and ensure the profitability of the process of dispatching the goods to the final recipient;
• Maintaining relationships with banks, commerce, embassies and other institutions to obtain and certify / legalize documents;
• Daily monitoring the portfolio;
• Solving various problems related to damaged materials, delayed transport, etc.
• Managing order-handling and solution-finding issues with customers and other involved parties within the organization;
• Suggesting ideas for streamlining activities and involving them in projects to implement these ideas;