Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Fluent in English and German;
• Experience of Order Entry, Billing, or cash allocation is advantage;
• Work experience 0-2 years;
• Ability to work on own initiative, make informed decisions, adapt to change and be proactive;
• Ability to provide Customer Service/manage Customer expectations;
• Team and people oriented;
• Reconcile ban statement on a daily basis;
• Investigate all unallocated payments upon receipt, and ensure all reporting is within timescales;
• Process all other Direct Debit tasks within timescales;
• Action Payment queries within timescales;
• Deal with customer and client enquiries;