A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
• 4+ years of Devops experience preferably in a financial environment.
• Fluent in at least one scripting language in addition to Bash (Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby), or demonstrated ability to write programs using a high-level programming language like: C++, Java, or Ruby
• Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Amazon Linux) system engineering expertise
• Configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible, and Docker knowledge preferred).
• Experience with Cloudformation or Terraform.
• Networking knowledge (AWS VPC experience is a plus)
• High-availability approaches including load balancing, dynamic scaling, and capacity planning
• Experience using metrics and monitoring to ensure customer SLA objectives are met
• Experience operating Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Compute, Azure) and their PaaS based components (ECS, Cloudfront, S3, RDS, etc.)
• Excellent written communication, problem solving, and process management skills
• Should have worked with distributed systems and architecture – preferably with Microservices.
• Knowledge of Blockchain / DLT technologies such as Ethereum would be a plus – particularly experience in Solidity.
• Work with remote teams in New York and India,
• Embed with development teams to ensure best practices are implemented
• Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments as needed.
• Design and assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
• Design and assist in the setup and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure
• Drive innovation and adoption of best practices.
• Improve predictability and reliability of software releases
• Work with product teams and clients to enable best use of the DLT service