System Administrator Associate (DB)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SmartRecruting active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Administrator Associate (DB) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• No degree required. Microsoft Certifications are beneficial.
• 1+ years Windows system administration in medium to large corporate environments.
• System knowledge may include Microsoft Windows 2000 & 2003 environments; Active Directory; database administration; Seagate crystal report; Citrix farm servers; terminal services; multiple windows operating systems; network administration tools and utilities.
• Basic project management skills; time management skills; multi-task and prioritize work loads; demonstrated analytical capabilities; effectively identify and resolve problems in high visibility, high stress situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills; work effectively in dynamic environment with a broad range of end-user configurations; participate in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written); communicate effectively with support peers, end users, and all levels of corporate management
• Provide 7x24 support in a multi-faceted global corporation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Visio required.
• Maintain Active Directory, including OU, Groups, Shares, DNS and DHCP setup.
• Responsible for domain/NT account and user administration.
• Provide 3rd Tier technical support to the Help Desk, as needed.
• Maintain Server, including file and printer server support, backup servers, SQL
• Provide technical support to business units.
• Support applications, including FileNet, ConSICE, Sentry and SQL.