QA Automation Engineer (AG)
A Headhunting company specialized on finding and delivering excellent candidates for technical positions – mainly IT and management!
Customized services to our exclusive clients by use of a collaborative approach to understand the company culture in order to provide candidates that share same business values and personal behavior to increase the hiring success rate.
9 specialized IT recruiters located in Bucharest, Iasi and Cluj.
We are focus on details to increase efficiency, saving clients and candidates time providing Quality not Quantity!
• Familiarity with WIN , MAC , and Mobile device OS
• Competent in script writing for Avalanche and use of JMeter
• Knowledge of Selenium, Bromine, Lettuce or equivalent
• Used issue tracking tools Bugzilla, Jira
• Use of Test Track script management or equivalent
• Demonstrated browser testing ( IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
• App testing on devices (IOS tablets and phones, Android tablets and phones)
• Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures
• Understanding of XML, HTML
• Knowledge principles of relational database design
• Understands command line, Linux and Unix commands
• Ability to utilize programming languages e.g. Java, Python
• Able to actively participate in developer code reviews
The QA Automation Engineer will work closely with the various development groups and internal QA areas to develop appropriate test plans and drive / execute automation (80%) and front end manual testing (20%).
The ideal candidate will be able to work with limited supervision and report directly to the Manager of QA Engineering