Business Developer (Lighting Industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Developer (Lighting Industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Knowledge of Professional Lighting Industry;
• 5+ year of previous experience in Selling Professional Luminaires;
• Previous experience in working with General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Property developers, Industrial Groups;
• Strong Sales Skills;
• Proactive, positive, and friendly attitude;
• Detail orientation and analytical skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required;
• Dialux/Relux Software knowledge. Certified Dialux/Relux is an advantage.
• Responsible for prospecting, collecting and providing information on trade strategy for the appropriate business of the company- in order to achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives set out in TRADE Channel with focus on developing the wholesale business.
• Establish and maintain relationship to strategic key accounts like electrical contractors and planers, professional customers, property developers, facility management etc. and their decision makers in the targeted business areas;
• Responsible for developing and strengthening the co-operation with the assigned key accounts in order to increase the company's products share in their turnover.
• Develop and propose the sales and marketing actions in order to support the commercial activity for the company's luminaires;
• Define together with the Head of Sales specific goals, strategies and tactics to grow sales;
• Collecting information regarding the sales for the purpose of acquisition of new customers, ensuring a professional market penetration in order to strive for a profitable growth of the business;
• Analyze and identify new business directions/opportunities based on a thorough market analysis and the company's product portfolio and develop win/win business relationships for potential new clients;
• Supporting the distributors and dealers' network in the regions where no or not sufficient partners are active in order to develop the Luminaires business and increase the market share;
• Support in creating market awareness for the company's solutions and services and perform presentations at key target clients, strategic accounts, specifiers, lighting designers, client events, participation at fairs etc.;
• Co-ordinate and supervise the overall sales activities from offering to contract closing and delivery until follow-up;
• Evaluate technical and commercial risks and suggests ways to diminish them;
• Responsible for monitoring the turnovers, profitability of co-operation and supervises continuously the payments made by the assigned key accounts;
• Responsible for analyzing and offering the amendments to the terms and conditions of co-operation with the assigned key accounts, takes part in the negotiations
• Analyze market evolution and competition (e.g. price strategy, new products, solutions offered, etc.);
• Plans and visits regularly the headquarters and branches of the assigned key accounts;
• Plans, carries out and coordinates the promotional and advertising actions at the assigned key accounts;