Learning & Dev Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Learning & Dev Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. Facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of technical knowledge
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, labs, etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to validate learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course files
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technologies
- Experience working on a variety of modalities and authoring tools including; video, graphic design, etc
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar