Financial Analyst Delivery
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
What are we looking for?
• 3-4 years of experience in analysis (Financial or Operations);
• Involvement in several projects as formal or informal project manager
• A University Degree (Economic Studies will be considered an advantage);
• English fluency;
• Ability to work with different groups and levels and take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations;
• Ability to develop and maintain strong value added relationships;
• Strong desire to improve and professionally develop oneself.
What will you do?
Reporting and Analysis
• Gather input from the logistics & operations departments and translate the information into budgets, forecasts and long term plans;
• Develop and maintain insightful reports and analyses of company performance for senior management;
• Provide professional advice in relation to operational performance;
• Define and monitor financial & operational targets to steer the performance of eMAG;
• Take part in the month end closing process from adjustments to the production of management reporting & accounting (P&L).
• Take the lead in developing and improving tools and applications in a coordinated effort with the development team;
• Project controlling for business cases by participation in progress and risk reviews;
• Strive to continually optimize and simplify workflows.
• Interpret and analyze financial data predicting risks and opportunities;
• Propose various improvement measures;
• Provide support for contract negotiations and ensure proper courier invoicing;
• Act as a single point of contact in the Finance team for any transport related subjects.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).