Team Leader Telemarketing
The Team Leader will provide a first class service by working closely with the Business Units, the wider Marketing and Sales teams to maximise new business opportunities.
Key Objectives Of An Inside Marketing & Data Quality Team Leader At ADP Is To Manage The Team So As To
- Generate new business opportunities across key markets for our HCM solutions and maintain our position as a Global HCM provider
- Ensure that our Salesforce database is up-to-date with as many potential companies/contacts to approach as possible (up-to-date quality and quantity infrastructure
- To supervise and to teach/provide support (to) the Inside Marketing Specialists on how to use correctly and effectively the different research tools (incl. Social Media) in order to identify Critical Business Issues within targeted accounts as well as keep track of issues and trends within the wider market.
- To supervise that the Inside Marketing Specialists are using as per suggested guidelines the Social Media platforms in order to assess and follow topics within the HCM marketplace and to help promote ADP as an HCM Thought Leader and Challenger.
- To develop the skills of Inside Marketing Specialists so as to be able to build close business relationships with selected accounts in order to ensure that ADP is at the forefront of the Target's thinking when ready to review or has a critical business need.
- Using all of the above to support the Inside Marketing Specialists produce a regular flow of qualified, sales ready opportunities .
- To work closely with BU responsible to ensure the lists of prospects for the Inside Marketing Specialists- proactively inform when new contacts are needed, or other special situations occur. Also collaborate with Sales Managers and District Managers on any local campaigns or 'one off' events -- such as Webinars - in terms of both profiling and follow up.
- To monitor/control constantly Inside Marketing Specialists' tasksso as to ensure that the database is updated accordingly-- Decision maker names, addresses, current suppliers, etc., mapping the structure of each target account.
- In all instances to accurately check, update and maintain to reflect all activity of the team accordingly.
- If / when needed, to distribute the incoming calls, leads and/or different events requests to the Inside Marketing Specialists
- To respect all procedures and workflows defined both for the Inside Marketing activity and for local CoE specific demands
- To organize regular 'one to ones' with Inside Marketing Specialists', team meetings, team hubs- to give/receive feedback, monitor performance / identify training needs. Also perform performance appraisals, distributing objectives and bonus reports.
- To deliver specific job training. Also, when the case, setup performance improvement plans as per local regulation
- To take part in Company training sessions and 'town halls", other team meetings as per local initiatives
- To handle all administrative tasks specific for the team (holidays, sickness, specific needs/demands).
- Handle escalations or difficult situations with District Managers, prospects and make sure to assure a back-up for the activity whenever is the case
- Participate to the recruitment of new Inside Marketing Specialists and ensure the on boarding and delivery of specific training plan as per local regulation and activity specifics.
- Make sure to periodically update workflows, SOP, other relevant documents so as to keep it up to date
- To put together and distribute to the team activity/performance reports (daily/weekly/monthly) and monitor performance
- Ultimately to take ownership and responsibility of individual & team tasks and targets to ensure the overall success of the team.
- Propose actions, decide and take any action in order to deliver the setup FY plan for the team
- Italian - native speaker or fluent (C2); English: min B1
- University graduate
- Previous management experience of min 1-2 years
- Experience of working in a target driven, lead generation environment preferable.
- Be comfortable with holding in-depth discussions with C-suite contacts and demonstrating Challenger behaviours
- Exposure of IT processes, Social Media and Research Methods.
- CRM knowledge- desirable ( preferable)
- Target driven
- Entrepreneurial and prepared to challenge the status quo
- Flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious -- has a clear desire to progress within a large organisation
- Self-motivated and confident
- Articulate with good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to organise effectively, prioritise given workload and meeting deadlines -- adherence to standards & detail
- Has clear understanding of importance of processes
- Communication & Team Working
- Ability to manage a team and work on developing the skills and performance of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable holding business discussions with high level executives
- Familiar with the role of Social Media in today's sales environment
- Can build effective internal relationships with key ADP stakeholders
- Ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues (District Mangers, Sales Managers) and own team.
- Software In The Cloud. Experts On The Ground
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.