BPI Finance Program Specialist - 1 year contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile BPI Finance Program Specialist - 1 year contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
*Please be aware that it might be the possibility to extend the one year contract, as the project will extend globally.
Serve as the champion for innovation and change within the QTC organization. You will interact with the QTC associates, BU field and BES associates, and the internal and external development teams to gather, analyze, and document business requirements. Lead and participate in the development of project plans and implementation of new programs and products. You will be responsible for improving overall QTC Shared Services effectiveness by identifying, recommending, and driving new programs, processes, and tools.
- Ability to identify defects in QTC processes, procedures, and tools and gather the necessary data to analyze in order to determine the ultimate root cause(s).
- Ability to design solutions that will improve or correct defects in QTC processes, procedures, and tools. This can include the utilization of various analytical tools to streamline/redesign a process or procedure, or documenting business requirements to reduce manual tasks.
- Collaborate with QTC, IT, and BU associates, as well as others stakeholders to review multi-departmental current state processes, procedures, or tools and as a team develop innovative strategies to implement for multi-departmental future state improvements and new solutions. Ensure that all new products and features are rolled out with comprehensive, automated end-to-end solutions.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and high level awareness of industry standards and best practices, applicable to QTC processes, procedures, and tools.
- Understands business needs and participates as a QTC decision maker and/or Project Lead in the implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs and /procedures. During the process, ensures alignment with the needs of the key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with QTC leadership and other key BU stakeholders to ensure QTC program(s) align to strategic initiatives to improve the client experience. Proactively communicates strategy, direction and results with QTC and BU leadership.
- Functions as the approver of record and accountable for ensuring all functional areas are represented on the project and understands the impact on the business and key stakeholders when assessing and approving changes to program scope and/or deliverables.
- Serves as liaison amongst QTC and BU leadership and other key stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements. Accountable for the completion of the business requirements, understanding the client and associate impact, monitoring benefit realization and achieving the strategic vision of the program.
- 3-5 years of experience and/or exposure to multiple field disciplines required.
- Business and client perspective and understanding.
- Experience in project scheduling required.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact all levels of leadership.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and VISIO.
- Ability to align strategic vision to tactical initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Decision making skills
Software In The Cloud. Experts On The Ground
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.