Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree
• Experience in one of the following functional areas, including:
- Risk & Finance & Reporting
- Retail Business & Network development
- Mobile/Web/ Internet banking
- Process Excellence / Process Optimization
- Strategy/ Technology Assessments
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience within the banking & insurance industry or within the functional areas
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel
• Experience in working for internal/external clients
• Basic PM/PMO skills
• Contribute in different consulting jobs, from strategy to assessments or execution of different projects
• Gather requirements, create functional specification, manage requirements backlog
• Define User acceptance testing scenarios, define trainings materials
• Contribute to different internal activities like industry research, client proposal and presentations, etc
• Contribute to building client relationship