UI/UX Web Product Owner
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Proven experience of 2+ years as a web product manager;
· Deep knowledge of the internet world (e-commerce applications) and passion for innovation;
· Ability to learn and understand business processes;
· Analytical mind and knowledge with analytic tools such as Google Analytics;
· Ability to work and engage colleagues in a matrix organization;
· Ability to prioritize tasks;
· Ability to drive a solution from the idea phase to the production;
· Proactive - independence and ability to take responsibility;
· Open for feedback;
· Good communication skills;
· Excellent English (verbal and written);
Understanding the commercial and business needs of the web applications, designing and planning effective user experience (UI/UX), integrating with other company systems in order to provide solutions for a variety of demanding internal customers and end users.
· Product ownership on all 888 web application aspects (registration, my account, communications).
· Prioritization of product requirements.
· Define and gather requirements and write documentation (BRD – Business Requirements Document).
· Design effective and advanced UI.
· Lead product aspects across all project phases.
· Ongoing support to internal customers.
· Coordination between the different business units and working in full collaboration with the different organizational units (marketing, development, QA and more).