Respondent Support Specialist with German
For our Timisoara office we are looking for a Respondent Support Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to respondent e-mails, resolve panelist problems, and escalate any issues to the appropriate internal personnel and teams.
• Responsible for the management of the respondent support helpdesk, ensuring all standards are met and producing regular reports for management on the help desk productivity and issues.
• Perform end-user testing of panel websites and report findings to appropriate persons
• Research and perform fraud checks within our respondent groups as needed
• Coordinate problem escalation and make sure that urgent issues are communicated promptly
• Ensure the fulfillment of service requirements set by the Department head (e.g. a maximum response time)
Our ideal candidate should have the following skills:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
• Ability to analyze qualitative data.
• Ability to work both effectively independently and harmoniously with a team.
• Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with shifting priorities, deadlines and focus and have strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrates a strong customer orientation.
• Demonstrates the capacity to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
• Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work.
• Conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
• Applicants must be able to read, write & speak in fluent English.
• Applications’ resume must be submitted in English.
• Applicants must be able to read, write & speak in fluent German.
• Any other language skills would be desirable
Terms of employment
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
Research Now SSI offers their new colleague the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from over 15 countries. We have great development opportunities for people who are driven to get results and are not afraid of responsibility.