Panel Solutions Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Outside Partner Usage (50%)
- Support Sales and Operations with a seamless process to effectively engage 3PP with the goal of project success and high customer satisfaction
- Conduct purchasing of external sample from all sample segments including Online (Consumer, B2B, Healthcare), CATI and Offline vendors via VMT and/or Oracle
- Monitor the quality of the partner data and service levels, act when needed
- On a project to project basis negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Nurture relationships with key account managers among our top suppliers to escalate and resolve issues quickly
- Flag high external spend with Regional Team and work on strategies to reduce spend over time
- Manage costs with an owner’s mindset with strong focus on maximum profitability on a project basis
- Build and maintain a partner knowledge database incl. panel books and ratecards
- Prepare quarterly feedback and reporting on partner performance and spend and monitor Rebates/Agreement progress
- Research, identify and onboard new suppliers
- Proactively monitor and reach out to PMs/Sales to address excessive external sample spend / where internal assets could have been utilized better
- Proactively share key information with team members to provide consistent service across all Regions
Fieldwork Support (50%)
- Act as escalation point for Sales/CS when standard operating procedures are not sufficient to ensure project success
- Proactively contribute to the shared workload queue in Oracle; ensure quick and qualitative service and manage handover appropriately and as needed
- Lead a cross-functional panel group devising solutions to succeed in successfully selling and delivering the biggest and most complex projects in our industry
- Make decisions regarding sampling solutions by working with Sales/CS and creating a sample plan for PMs as needed.
- Flag capacity issues (high number of Burst mode requests) and make suggestions for specific demographics or target groups to be improved in close collaboration with the Regional team
- Support frontline with refinement/temporary parameter creation
- Trouble-shoot project level setup issues based on guidelines/check-list; Utilize systems and tools like DK5 (PM Dashboard), Tableau and CRM/BOS in order to effectively monitor and troubleshoot projects in field
- Advise on sample channels mix and make Sampling recommendations for specific projects such as iHuts, Diary projects, Recruitment projects
- Investigate discrepancies between feasibility and fieldwork results, report on results to manager
- Proactively monitor and reach out to PMs/Sales to address low converting projects and excessive use of invitations/reminders
- Share pertinent information with the Global team-members that can support them with handling specific or complex inquiries from Operations/Sales team
- Anticipate and escalate to Manager situations that can cause a potential bottleneck/timeline delay for a project, any process enhancements, and provide creative solutions that can bring efficiency, cost savings and best possible service
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years experience in market research industry.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of full service and sample only projects.
- Understanding of internal operation systems and other company applications.
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications: written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to analyze qualitative data.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and deduction skills.