Panel Solutions Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Panel Solutions Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Outside Partner Usage (50%)
- Support Sales and Operations with a seamless process to effectively engage 3PP with the goal of project success and high customer satisfaction
- Conduct purchasing of external sample from all sample segments including Online (Consumer, B2B, Healthcare), CATI and Offline vendors via VMT and/or Oracle
- Monitor the quality of the partner data and service levels, act when needed
- On a project to project basis negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Nurture relationships with key account managers among our top suppliers to escalate and resolve issues quickly
- Flag high external spend with Regional Team and work on strategies to reduce spend over time
- Manage costs with an owner’s mindset with strong focus on maximum profitability on a project basis
- Build and maintain a partner knowledge database incl. panel books and ratecards
- Prepare quarterly feedback and reporting on partner performance and spend and monitor Rebates/Agreement progress
- Research, identify and onboard new suppliers
- Proactively monitor and reach out to PMs/Sales to address excessive external sample spend / where internal assets could have been utilized better
- Proactively share key information with team members to provide consistent service across all Regions
Fieldwork Support (50%)
- Act as escalation point for Sales/CS when standard operating procedures are not sufficient to ensure project success
- Proactively contribute to the shared workload queue in Oracle; ensure quick and qualitative service and manage handover appropriately and as needed
- Lead a cross-functional panel group devising solutions to succeed in successfully selling and delivering the biggest and most complex projects in our industry
- Make decisions regarding sampling solutions by working with Sales/CS and creating a sample plan for PMs as needed.
- Flag capacity issues (high number of Burst mode requests) and make suggestions for specific demographics or target groups to be improved in close collaboration with the Regional team
- Support frontline with refinement/temporary parameter creation
- Trouble-shoot project level setup issues based on guidelines/check-list; Utilize systems and tools like DK5 (PM Dashboard), Tableau and CRM/BOS in order to effectively monitor and troubleshoot projects in field
- Advise on sample channels mix and make Sampling recommendations for specific projects such as iHuts, Diary projects, Recruitment projects
- Investigate discrepancies between feasibility and fieldwork results, report on results to manager
- Proactively monitor and reach out to PMs/Sales to address low converting projects and excessive use of invitations/reminders
- Share pertinent information with the Global team-members that can support them with handling specific or complex inquiries from Operations/Sales team
- Anticipate and escalate to Manager situations that can cause a potential bottleneck/timeline delay for a project, any process enhancements, and provide creative solutions that can bring efficiency, cost savings and best possible service
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years experience in market research industry.
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of full service and sample only projects.
- Understanding of internal operation systems and other company applications.
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications: written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to analyze qualitative data.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and deduction skills.