Accounts Receivable Coordinator
As SSI is growing fast, the AR Coordinator will also act as a business partner within the company, without losing the focus on the financial objectives such as DSO and overdue/aging. You will report to the AR Team Leader and Reporting to the Manager of Finance for Europe, you will be responsible for collecting revenue while maintaining and strengthening the client relationship. This position involves diplomatic interaction with customers to provide billing information and support in order to facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage full service, sample only, ad hoc, tracking, national and international projects.
- Set up and implement new and on-going projects. Set client expectations and project delivery timelines.
- Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines with other teams that are required to complete and successfully deliver the project.
- Project coordination with other client service groups.
- Project coordination with external partners including translation agencies and network partners.
- Ensure timely delivery by all groups involved in all project phases.
- Provide timely status reports, project analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare invoices.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements.
- Perform customer relationship management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams. Understand key client issues and objectives.
- Work with Direct Client Services Satisfaction survey
- Potential to ensure regional team reports are submitted in a timely fashion.
Our ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Bachelors’ degree with 2-3 years of equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
- Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-functional / international team and to work with all levels of personnel within the organization.
- Must be able to work alone, yet able to proactively collaborate with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities.