QA Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Relevant experience in WEB testing (Selenium)
• Knowledge of WEB protocols
• API testing (REST, XML-RPC, Soap, etc.)
• Experience in automatic testing
• Attention to details
• Proactive attitude
• Advanced English language skills
• Create test scenarios based on development specifications
• Reporting bugs identified as well as development recommendations
• Participation in internal development and implementation session
Professional Requirements NICE TO HAVE
• Experience in security testing - OWASP knowledge is an asset
• Experience in system performance testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.) - advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Atlassian suite, Jenkins suite)
• Experience with BDD (Cucumber or other similar tools) - advantage
• Knowledge of PHP / Java / Groovy software development - advantage
• Experience in working with Agile software development methodologies (LeSS, SCRUM, Kanban) advantage