Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
· 5-8 years of experience in Telecom Industry or Air Transport Industry technology
· Holder of a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Engineering Computer Technologies
· At least 1 technical certification is required (e.g. CCIE/CCNP/CCIE/CCDP/IPT)
We are looking for a Network Architect to work for one of our clients, a major player in the telecommunication sector.
You will have to intervene and provide your expertise on:
· Designing and implementing network LAN, WAN & Wireless
· Documentation: High level and Low Level design
· Working closely with project manager to ensure efficient transfer of projects for implementation
· Proactively take leadership to manage delivery including risks and issues and take ownership of escalations whilst ensuring customers fulfill their obligations
· Designing and coordinating the development of business solutions which may involve multiple parties both internally and externally